The Quick Edit feature lets you quickly edit certain important parameters of a topic without the need to open the topic in full Edit mode.
To quick edit the topic parameters:
- Go to Documentation > All Documentation.
- Click Quick Edit for the topic for which you want to edit the parameters.
- Some important parameters that you can change in the Quick Edit mode are:
- Title of the topic
- Parent topic (to fit the topic in a hierarchy in the TOC)
- Status (move the topic from Publish to the Draft mode or vice-versa)
- Apart from the commonly used parameters listed above, Quick Edit allows you to change a few more parameters as displayed here:
- Click Update to save your changes.