Publish a topic instantly makes the content live on your documentation site. If the site is accessible by your users/customers, ensure that you review and finalize the content before publishing a topic.
There are multiple ways to publish a topic.
Publishing from the editing environment
- Open a draft topic in the edit mode. See Opening a topic in Edit mode.
- Make any content changes if you wish, and then click Publish.
Publishing from the Documentation list (Single/Multi Publish)
Publishing from the documentation list allows you to publish single or multiple topics at a time.
- Go to Documentation > All Documentation.
- Select one or more topics to publish.
- From the bulk actions menu, select Edit, and then click Apply.
- From the Status drop-down, select Published, and then click Update.