Adding a new topic in Infinity is very easy.
To add a new topic:
- Login to the Infinity platform with your login credentials.
- Go to Documentation > Add Documentation.
A blank topic opens in Edit mode.
- Provide a heading for the topic.
- Add the topic contents using the Block Editor.
- Select a Documentation Category. See Creating a New Category.
Infinity requires you to have a category even if you are adding documentation only for a single product. Infinity uses categories to group and display topics on the documentation site.
- Click Save draft to update and publish the topic later, or click Finish to publish the topic immediately.